View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:33 PM

Default Prima (pokerhost) sucks, don\'t play there

So I hear the SSNL/MSNL games over there are good. I go to a lot of trouble to get money on, finally having to send an $1800 moneygram to some guy in Nicaragua to load my account, fees $35.

First off the games were terrible. A bunch of nitty scandanavians and the software sucks for multitabling. Run good though now I have $2900 and you know I should cash out. How can I do this?

I talk to support to cash out, here are my options:
MoneyGram: maximum $1000
Western Union: Maximum $2500, fees $120!!!
ACH: Maximum $1500, fees $30 and if something goes wrong the money is apparently lost forever, also if you want to do 2 cashouts of $1500 in a week the 2nd cashout has a 3% fee.

Money lost forever? How is this possible? Surely I'm making this up! Let's check the chat log:

Jesus: Just to verify, are you completely sure that is the information your bank has.
Jesus: I'm asking you this because it must be the same, if it's not the money won't get to your account.
ME: will it get sent back to you?
Jesus: No, that is why we have to be very careful with this.
ME: wait where will it go?
Jesus: If you have any doubts would be better for you to verify that information with your bank.
Jesus: If the information is correct then there are no problems.
ME: wait so if the information is wrong where does the money go
Jesus: It would be lost, so I really would recommend you to double check all the information with your bank.

Thank Jesus the initial max deposit was only $1800 I have no idea what I'd do if I actually had a lot of money on there. Jesus Christ.