Thread: kenny tran
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 04:55 PM

Default Re: kenny tran

[ QUOTE ]
psh he is so [censored] arrogant, he dubbed himself "sick call kenny" and the jack high call to me would have been way more impressive if like four hands later he hadn't made an absolutely terrible call on the river against filipi. seems to me that more and more he's calling on the river w/ VV marginal (lol can i even call them marginal) hands in hopes that the other guy is just screwing around w nothing. and then he can gloat about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

He nicknamed himself, more than anything else i have a problem with this. You do not give yourself a nickname, your nickname is given to you by fellow peers and friends. There was a friend of mine in college who was mad cause he didn't have a nickname, so much that he decided that his nickname would be ace, We nicely informed him that he could nickname himself and that we would promptly give him one. So after a short deliberation We called him ButtDick and for the past 6 years Buttdick has been his nickname. I say sick call kenny is no more and we should nickname him ourselves