View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 05:24 AM

Default brag: venetian blackjack high stakes room wasn\'t high stakes enough

so following our disappointment at the 300/600nl game falling through (see FWF's thread), we ran into Viffer who promptly challenged me to 100k HU match. i said bring it and he immediately backed down. i wasnt even wearing my power ranger helmet.

whitelime and i were still tilted over our 80k loss at PLO last night and we had 100k to blow so the group of us decided it would be a good idea to roll into the high stakes blackjack room and chase our losses. keep in mind i'm -80k on the year at blackjack. so of course this is the best idea ever. FWF's eyes are glazing over and riverboatking is jumping up and down.

i change our flags to venetian 5k chips and we roll over to a 10k max bet table. we try to ask them to raise the max to 20k but they won't do it because i don't have established playing history there. it's an old fashioned game of chicken.

pit boss: can't do it sir
me: well the bellagio will do it i'll just go there
pit boss (arms folded): i'm sorry we can't accommodate you
me (fake walking towards the door, caving in): fiiiiiine

so 10 min later we're up 80k and ready to leave when we hit 100k (whitelime has 1/2 the action) when we're standing on like a 17 and 18 vs a ten. dealer flips a 5 and coolers us with a [censored] 6 on the river. we lose it all back but leave +20k.

gonna buy something baller with this tomorrow.

brag: -70k on blackjack for the year
beat: -70k on blackjack for the year
beat: viffer wouldn't play me HU for 100k
brag: esfandiari called me an internet wizard and didn't want me to sit in his 100/200nl game