View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 09:31 PM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just cracked 10k for the month. I feel like leaving all my tables and not playing again until December. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just dipped below.. I feel like not quitting until I'm back [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to feel so pathetic if I don't get over 5 figs this month. If I dropped below it I will hurt myself.

Why, you may ask? Because I am getting $8,800 in bonuses.

LOL

DLM;

I know all these things and it is absolutely why I am doing it. I am doing a lot of things to improve my game that I am unfortunately not going to share w/ you guys :P. I want to be a 10/20 FR reg when it runs, a 5/10 reg at 6m, and a 3/6 or so reg at HU by the end of the year. Also, want to be beating 1/2 or 2/4 Omaha and playing some tourneys.

These are all 2008 goals of mine. I will still prob. be playing 80% FR because I basically need to grind out a couple 200k years before I'm 21 and I feel grinding 2/4(20-30%), 3/6(30-40%), and 5/10+ at FR may be the best way to do this. Regardless I will be mixing in the other games and hopefully just improving and becoming a well-known higher stakes winner. Actually, I don't give a [censored] about the well-known part, as all my SN's on the sites will all be unknown :P