View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 12:01 PM

Default Re: An offer of coaching/mentoring

Hi, i am 19 yearold first year university student from England and would love the opportunity of some coaching, with someone, who has an impressive record as yours.
I started playing poker about this time last year, mainly sit and gos. I then moved to play some cash and 10nl 6max, and ran really hot. I had never read these forums or had any poker help, but my bankroll quickly rose from $50 to about $300. I then signed up to 2+2 after it being reccommend to me, and i read alot of theory and studied this forum. This seemed to coincide with a bad run for me, and i went on a few thousand hand losing streak, until i decided to quit poker as i didn't enjoy it. I recently started again, at 10nl, and ran over 10ptbb/100 for 10k hands, i really thought i had it beat, so i moved to 25nl 6max, but this brought about a downfall for me. After losing several buyins, i dropped back to 10nl 6max, were for the last few weeks, i can no longer beat, and i am not finding fun anymore.

I really want to get some coaching, just so i can iron out what is making me a consistant loser. Just need the tips to direct me so i can turn back and start enjoying playing poker and increasing my bankroll again.

Thanks