View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 11:30 AM

Default An offer of coaching/mentoring

Modnote: I'm not a coach, I don't really plan to be a coach, I won't accept any students as a result of this thread. I'm doing this because I can hopefully help someone out and give something back to the forums.

About me: Currently play 5/10-25/50 with pretty decent results, originally started playing 0.01/0.02 with $40. I took a year off from University last year to play full time, and am now beginning my final year, although i'm aiming to play 20+hrs a week. I've had coaching myself from several people including, most recently, BobboFitos.

I realise a post is nothing without stats so this is my latest database:
http://www.legopoker.com/img/uploads...1195224849.jpg

My offer: I've taken a lot from these forums, and haven't given much back [my post count is testament to this]. I'd like to offer someone who plays uNL 4 free hours of coaching. I'm not a coach and I don't really plan to become one but I will probably be able to help someone out.

I DO NOT want to be inundated with PMs, feel free to PM me about other stuff, but anyone directly asking to be chosen will not be considered.

Please use this thread to tell me about yourself, why you should be chosen, what your goals are, what you want to get out of coaching etc. To be honest, i'm not sure what i'm looking for yet, but I will have chosen someone by Sunday. I will post in this thread, with an explaination of why they were chosen, and at that point the thread can obv be locked.

I cannot guarantee i can teach you to win more money, or that you'll even improve, but I think it's definitely worth a shot.

Let me know if you have any questions and i'll do my best to answer them.