Thread: "The Plan"
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: \"The Plan\"

I lost all my PT stats from before this year so I can't look back to see just how I played. 20-25% sounds about right depending on the game. You will still find some bad games at this level, but there are so many you can find a lot of very profitable ones.

My range is always changing in these games. In multiway pots I might be playing 56s or 22. Only in position and when its cheep (1-3bbs). To open up with peflop I tighten up a bit. You don't want to get stuck out of position in a headsup pot unless your holding something good. Just pick your spots and like I said Raise, raise, raise your AA KK. Don't give it away by over betting. You will be amazed by how many times you get reraised preflop by week hands or stack a floped top pair.

Postflop you are playing simi-rockish. Strong draws, sets, and even TPTK can get you payed off bigtime. Just pick your spots and take careful note of who your playing against. At the same time you want to isolate the bad players and play more hands against them. I assume you have Poker Tracker and a HUD. If not you should look into those. GL