View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 10:45 PM

Default Re: I will mentor you for free

1. How you are currently improving your game

I am getting several different streams of coaching. Also I'm reading msnl like fiend.

2. Your poker goals.

I want to become a consistent midstakes grinder with a high winrate. I don't have any current ambitions of playing much higher than 5/10, but my goal is to be able to gameselect from 5/10 to 2/4 and just play in good games and make monay.

3. Your current stakes and past earnings

Current stakes: 2/4 six max and full ring. Past earnings, roughly 100k$ in about a year and a half.

4. A few examples of good strategy posts you have made.

poohbah post
aim musings on full ring no limit

I post a ton in FRNL, some in MSNL. I moderate the FRNL forum on www.flopturnriver.com

5. A little about yourself. If you're capable and willing to run the site and videos include that in your reply. Please apply ONLY in this thread.

As you may expect, i have a full ring background. I've played probably at least 800k hands of 1/2+ full ring games, with a pretty decent winrate of around 3ptbb/100. I don't have any screenshots because ive lost most of my db's.

Ive played probably 200k hands of 5/1+ six max, where i've been only marginally successful. I think theres some kinda mental block that makes me good at full ring and marginal at six max, but since the full ring games have gotten really bad i need to work through this. Lately ive been playing in the 2/4 six max game on full tilt.

I'm 23, a senior in college (architecture), i play bass, and its probably the thing im best at (hopefully poker will eventually oust that).

Also fwiw i'd definitely be down with helping out with the site, but im not sure exactly what that would involve at this point. Anything that actively engages me with players i can learn from is going to be acceptable with me.