View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 12:37 PM

Default Re: LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD)

This is really bad - at least one of you is a villager and voting for me already. The wolves are just sitting back and waiting for us to hang ourselves with voting me.

I'm pretty sure the chuckles kill is a setup to get me dead, and so far it's working - the two people who voted me yesterday are now dead today, and now two more people are voting me today. Argh.

I think I've been a pretty good villager this whole game - I've tried to find wolves, I've tried to clear villagers even more so; Nez, VR, skoob, Rich/Zurvan once zurvan took over; can I afford to be clearing so many villagers if I'm a wolf?
I haven't been the best at finding wolves, but lynching me because i've been wrong is L O L. Everyone's been wrong. And villagers are often wrong.

The biggest thing in my favor, though, is that herbie turned out to be the fake aragon. The day Herbie came out, Zurvan convinced me that lynching herbie/nich was dead wrong that day, and I fought like hell to keep the village from doing it. And Nich was 100% going down that day if Zurvan and I don't fight to keep them both alive.
Lynching Nich there would have been a HUGE benefit for the evils. Instead of it going Zurvan->clown->herbie->books->bram into mustlynch, it goes Nich->herbie->books->(some villager under clown)->MUSTLYNCH clown->MUSTLYNCH bram VILLAGE LOSES. If I were a wolf I would have known how big it was to get nich lynched there and I would have, at least, not fought to keep them both alive and probably fought to force a decision.
Instead, I listened to a reasoned, well thought out argument from Zurvan and I changed my mind on the right course of action. Villagers change their mind. Wolves already know everything.

I'm going to go figure out the wolves now. Maybe I can convince you who the wolves really are if I can figure it out myself.