View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 10:34 PM

Default NO FEAR NO FEAR AT ALL

60 game. Villain seems pretty atrocious and insanely over aggressive. He has coldcapped 88 out of sb against my UTG raise and a crappy nit's late position 3bet. He has opened Q8s in EP and gone complete apeshit on 89Tr flop. Coldcaller in this hand is the nit that 3bet me earlier in the 88 hand. He's really pretty bad and doesn't understand much. He knows this guy is bad so he will get involved in pots with him like here with hands that don't come close to meriting it because I am in the pot with an obviously decent hand. Of course he thinks he is a superstar and he's probably beating this game for like $400 an hour the last 2000 hours so who am I to argue?

I open AJo in earlyish, villain 3bets next in, our bright and shining star calls 3 cold because some retard is building a huge pot on my left and the logical thing to do is make it even bigger. Fold to me I call.

Flop 678 with two hearts
Check, villain bets, doof folds, I know both my cards are red but don't know or care which one is which because the J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] is practically the backdoor nut flush draw against this guy anyway.

Turn A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
So apparently my heart is the Jack. check/check

River 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
c/r