View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Official review thread, luckychewy 109 stars win

1 - yea 4x utg without any reads i tend to give respect here.

5 - sure, i sometimes raise sometimes fold sometimes limp. this early i think limping is fine.

20 - i actually think a flop shove is better in retrospect because that's what i would be doing with a big draw. i think calling is fine tho, and i think pf is very standard.

28 - no, without reads on someones 3-betting range, if i get more than min-raised i'm pretty much folding to anyone even with position and these stacks.

59 - i think 3-betting and calling a shove is okay too. if he were shorter i'd like it more though.

61 - yea re-looking this it was certainly a missed value bet.

67 - i dunno i really like the way i played this hand, i think he folds to my lead too often and i'd rather be the one jamming on him creating fold equity rather than him jamming on me where he potentially has fe.

68 - even tho my image was good and i had shown down good hands, vs. a bb defend i think this range just hits him too often. i also think they are eventually going to get suspicious of me since i won the last 2 pots.

82 - yea i mix it up here, seemed like it was a good spot to check it though.

119 - yea, possibly a preference thing.

126 - i don't think this is that terrible, but yea probably fairly -cEV over the long run.

143 - i 3-bet big enough that a flop shove would be almost exactly ~PSB. i don't think shoving is more profitable than just 3-betting for effectively ~7.1k against his t600 raise.

164 - with 11bb effectively, yes i'd say so. ime with donks this is always a super strong hand and i don't have the odds to draw against his range. i also have to get ai every time i flop a pair or a decent draw because i'll be getting ~2:1 to call his shove.