View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 07:13 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Thanks for catching the F3 bug. I had thought about making the stat "Fold to 3-Bet" as I did with "Fold to CB" - the idea being that because I include raising (i.e. 4-betting) in the calling stats it is a little ambiguous. I think I may follow through with that on a future version. I had a quick look at the code to check I hadn't confused myself between folding and calling. It doesn't appear so. The stat is counting calls and raises.

I'm not sure what level you play at, but I play $50NL mainly. At that level a lot of people mini-raise or make 3-bets substantially less than pot. If they do that, the call is pretty much automatic with anything you raise or call an opening raise. I had considered testing the 3-bet against a threshold, so the stat would have been "Calls a serious 3-bet".

I guess I might still do that, but the definition is already fairly convoluted as it is. "Calls or raises a 3-bet after either making an opening raise or calling an opening raise." I didn't want to make it anymore complicated.