View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 08:20 AM

Default Re: Is there any reason not to withdraw from neteller

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is neteller going out of business, or does this apply to a specific part of the world. I was actually thinking of transfering more funds to neteller.

Btw, this is not a sarcastic post, I just donīt follow anything neteller related since Iīm not from the US.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller is a UK-listed company that is certainly not going out of business.

They provide a great service to everyone that lives in the free World (ie countries where the government lets people act of their own free will, with regard to activities such as gambling).

[/ QUOTE ]

They still SHAFTED the American client base regardless of what pans out in court due to gov restrictions.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I read this type of post it makes me think that some people still don't know they were Fristed when they weren't looking.

Maybe once Neteller is allowed to pay back their customers' funds and they have paid the enormous and unfair fine imposed on them they will be able to say what really went on behind closed doors without having to worry what other threatened actions would be taken if they had continued to service everyone as they wanted to, and still do where they can?