View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 05:37 PM

Default Re: December\'s \"You\'ll Shoot Your Eye Out\" NC Chat thread

Okay, The Lounge, I am smiling because you guys are going to make me feel better. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Entitled: [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

To (some chick, okay?)

I know that you are sick, and maybe I am over-reacting, and yes, I admit that I can be a bit dramatic at times.

It feels like every time that I call you, you are performing a daunting chore. I always hear you laugh, but it is almost like you can't stand to say hi and you can't wait to get off of the phone. Do you realize how it feel so hear "Oh (damn), what's up, Dave?" I know that we have been e-mailing for four years or however long, but the people that we were when we talked all night on the patio are not the people we are now.

Today, talking to you was even weirder, like yeah, it is okay to talk, but don't hang up although you are sick, but then a friend is coming over. I am also disturbed that I don't get any response to my last e-mail. And lets be honest, this whole year, we have probably only sent each other five e-mails total.

I think that you are giving me a hint, but maybe I am too stupid to see it. I don't know. The reality is that we don't even know each other anymore, and I feel like you think it is too much work to bother. And yes, I am starting to feel that way as well.

This has all been on my mind for the past week. If you don't e-mail me back, I will take that as a cut line. I won't say that I don't care, but I have let closer people go.

Best Wishes.
Dave.