View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: .

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyone in bkk up for getting a drink tonight?

i arrived yesterday. i'm staying at a friend's house for now but it's not really close to any bars/clubs or the skytrain. i have no idea why he would want to stay way out here.

[/ QUOTE ]
if its ski its because hes a shortstacking friendless idiot..
other than that it might be the price

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, he doesn't play poker. he came over here to teach 4 years ago. he plays in some hockey league and him and a couple of his teammates started a hockey apparel company. it is doing well enough that he quit his teaching job this past year. anyways, maybe it is price. he pays $750 for 2 story house. bedroom, bathroom and living room upstairs. office for 4 people, kitchen, dining room and bathroom downstairs. obviously, i have no idea how that price compares to others. i believe it is rama 9, soi 41. not too far from the university.

we went to bully's tonight and then to nana. i'm not really into nana. i prefer regular bars and clubs. bully's was pretty cool. places i liked from my last trip include: scratch dog, gullivers, woodstock, and few others that i don't remember the names of.

i will be here until december 1st. my buddy spends most of his time working and hanging out with his new gf so it would be great if i could meet up with some 2+2er's for some beers some night.

tuesday night we went to some local bar over here. myself, my friend and his gf all on his motorbike was one of the most hilarious/ridiculous things i've ever seen.