View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: If you are feeling bad about yourself, read this

Here is another one of my procrastination stories to give you an idea of how much of a degenerate procrastinator I am. This is from last tuesday.

last tuesday I had a test in my math class (the one class I must pass this semester or i can't transfer in 08). I had to take the test that day since thursday we had the day off due to thanksgiving. I go to school at 8 am in order to study and catch up on 5 chapters or so of reading which I had not done any (and for a procrastinator like that you know that is impossible). About an hour before the test I decide to email the teacher and beg him to let me take the test some other time. Up to that point I had not done ANY reading and I basically sat in the library with the book open, playing with the laptop and looking at all the cute girls passing by.

So I email the teacher, beg him to let me take the test some other time, go home cursing myself and saying that I would use the thanksgiving vacation in order to catch up on work.

Well...tomorrow is tuesday, tomorrow is class time, I have done NO READING on any of the chapters during the thanksgiving time off. I am back where I started, coming up with schemes to save myself (I am skipping class tomorrow).

We have 4 tests in this class, I got a d on the first 1, a 0 on the second one, I got 1 more plus final. I must get a c and pass this class or else im history.

cliff notes: big test last tuesday, skipped it due to having done no reading, swore to study during thanksgiving vacation, tomorrow is class again and have done nothing.