View Single Post
Old 03-20-2006, 02:34 AM

Default Re: VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
you have k8 off in the BB 1 limper and SB raises you call
I fold this as I think the sb raising standards crush the your hand

[/ QUOTE ]
agree 100%, was a misclick, i swear

[ QUOTE ]

you have AdQs raise on button, sb calls bb folds
flop is 28t, w 2 diamonds check\bet\call
turn is a jd, you check i think i would bet this one with so many outs and a [censored] oppenent guy was a 60/3/1.7 i think

[/ QUOTE ]
this used to be a standard bet for me. but what are the chances I'm ahead here? a lot of peeling hands hit the turn. I'm actually curious and would like to see what the rest of the forum thinks.

i think another another argument for betting is that he rarely raises me and that it's sort of a "free showdown" bet, which allows me to bet the riv if I improve. However, don't you think i can fold the riv if he bets?
folds to you in sb with 8To and you fold i raise this

[ QUOTE ]

3 handed the button raises and you just call with AJ in the bb were you planning on calling down any dry board or what usually i 3bet and take the lead with this strong a hand

[/ QUOTE ]
i think 3betting is probably better in these games in general. mixing it up is OK sometimes though

[ QUOTE ]

on the hand you misclicked on the turn the pot was laying you 10-1 isnt this enough odds to try to spike 2 pair or the chances he have jj outweigh this along with qq taking 2 of your outs?

[/ QUOTE ]
well tigerNg coldcalled the flop and I don't want to pay 2 bets on the turn...if his coldcall = flush draw then my outs are reduced to 3...that added to the fac ttha nonas might have a set already or QQ really kills my hand.

PS Thanks for taking the time to watch this.