View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 11:22 PM

Default 1 Vicodin, 1 Xanax, 1 Massage Chair: Mini-TR, SFW pics + bonus offer.

~6 weeks ago I suddenly got a tremendous pain, literally in my ass while playing poker. Left side. I figured it would go away but it only got worse. It so happened that I was scheduled for my yearly physical and by the time I got to my doctor the condition had worsened to include shooting pains down my left leg. He sent me to a neurologist that specializes in rehabilitative medicine and he told me that I almost certainly have 'Sciatica' which was confirmed by the MRI. Some sort of herniated disk of the L5 lumbar if I understand the mumbo-jumbo. Anyway, I'm getting physical therapy at this doctor's place and also treatment on a DRX9000 machine:

which stretches out the spine. Luckily, these treatments are having a good effect.

At about the same time I ordered an Osim massage chair from Brookstone. Here's the one I bought and the control mechanism:

The doctor also gave me Vicodin 7.5's for the pain. Now I've found out that there is a #10 available so I'm going to ask for that next time. I also take 1mg of Xanax to sleep and I was worried about taking them both together but the pharmacist said it was ok and I wouldn't wake up dead.

Well. Let me tell you! If there is any way that you can wangle it (and there is for a few of you) you want to take a Vicodin, a Xanax and then get into one of these massage chairs and let it do it's thing. I want to say that it's better than sex but you young people won't be able to relate. The few of you on here who are as old as I am will understand. Plus, you don't have to do anything! And it lasts longer than 5 minutes (brag). And you can do it again in 10 minutes!

Well, that's it except for the bonus offer:

If you are a woman at least a 4 on the OOT scale you are invited to my house to experience this marvel for free. Included will be a special, delightful 5 minute surprise.

Everybody else is on their own.