View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 08:34 AM

Default Re: Zero Rake Poker Business plan

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Revenue:
1. Donations. If there are 1,000 players with 1,000 hands per month, that is 1 million hands. If donations are $1 per hand, that is $1 million per month.

[/ QUOTE ]

why the hell would I pay $1 a hand I win, in order to play "free" poker. Thats worse than the rake for the vast majority of limits. And even the ones its better than, its not much better once you factor in rake back. For that price id rather play on a reputable site that has competent CS people who arent working pro bono, and who can afford to advertise otherplaces than the local cable access channel.

I dunno what tilts me worse, the amount of replies this completely worthless and total [censored] thread has recieved, or the fact I keep wasting my time replying to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you won't be multi-tabling so you might as well pay 6x as much rake on your single table.

But don't worry. Bill Gates is coming to the rescue. I hear he hates multi-tablers worse than Tuff, and is willing to spend billions to protect fishies from Hudbotting sharks.

This is a tuff fish post. If you aren't willing to play by tuff fish rules (complete suspension of all common sense, logic, the free market, and NO MULTITABLING, you might as well go home.

Tuff could care less if its free. Examine the case of Tuff fish v. WSEX, 123 Inane Ramblings 467 (2005-2006). He's still just trying to find an online game he can beat. WSEX provided him with a HUD prohibited rake -free site that he couldn't beat. He then trolled the WSEX thread for months claiming that the difference between 100% rakeback and rakefree was a horrendous affront. The truth is WSEX is a small underadvertised site with a very high % of 2+2ers that tuff couldn't beat. Hence the birth of the current "idea." Personally, I think he enjoys saying things that are moronic AND insult multi-tablers (which he perceives as the reason he can't beat an online game)so this thread is simply classic tuff. Enjoy the show; but don't get caught up in logic or proportion, Alice.