View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 06:55 AM

Default Re: 50NL: Simple TT hand

[ QUOTE ]
On the flop I need to cb for a whole bunch of standard reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

This could lead us to a reasoning of firing the turn: If you two barrel blank turns sometimes with overcards/air, you have to do it with a good hand as well. You may discuss if TT is an option for this kind of thinking, but I think it could.

But away from metagame reasoning I definately think that hes drawing often enough here in order to fire the turn like everyday with TT. Pot Control doesn't mean that much oop, because we don't have control at all.

On the river I think we can play c/f, because the Queen completes the JT straightdraw, a 9 isn't likely to fire again. A 67 might bluff this spot, but that's a pot odds/tendencies question after we see his betsize.
A blocking could possibly be called be a 9 and it would stop him bluffing 67. The queston is, if there are enough of this hands in this range to make it worth it. I dunno if thats the case, but i prolly doubt it.

Also: are we ever vbing here so small? I think with JTs (if it is in our pfr range) or QQ we bet bigger than a normal block bet should be sized. And are we really vbing any other hands here, that take such a line (basically AA, KK)? And if so, do we bet small like a block bet should be sized? Another think I doubt, so my vote goes def. out for c/f the river.