View Single Post
Old 11-26-2006, 04:36 AM

Default Re: Custom Titles: Required Reading

[ QUOTE ]

btw, how many undocumented *'s did you remove... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

None. Most of those are noted these days anyway, and I appreciate the OOT mods doing that.

[ QUOTE ]
Ryan, if you take a step back and think about it for a bit...

[/ QUOTE ]

My honest opinion is that you guys are going too far by saying that it's my responsibility to PM each and every member about these title changes. I don't believe that's ever been a guideline for anyone else (excluding the OOT and lounge title warning systems), although it wouldn't be the worst idea either. Still, since this doesn't seem to be going over very well, I'll cease removing any titles that I believe were given before this thread. I took care of quite a few already. And when I remove new ones in the future, I will PM the member. But asking me to PM as many members as I had to change all at once is, frankly, being unrealistic and a bit silly.

I'm aware that I'm not perfect, though, and if I had to do it over I would have made an announcement in AtF about this before I changed them the other day. If I have to personally take any major action again, it will be at the system level, and everyone will be notified in AtF.

StellarWind:
[ QUOTE ]
Customers may forgive bad service but they never forget.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.