View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 05:29 PM

Default How to carry (lots of) cash?

My hollowed-out copy of Super System got lost the other day, so I knew it was time to ask B&M for advice. I play live a lot and it's always a pain to manage cash. If kept in my wallet I always have trouble distinguishing my bankroll from walking money, and that's just when I'm lucky enough to have hundreds. If I'm carrying twenties they usualy don't even fit in my wallet.

Suggestions? I have a few important criteria:
<ul type="square">[*] I have to be able to carry my walking money and bankroll together, without having to worry about getting them mixed up, so a wallet with one monster pouch won't do. [*] I don't always get cashouts in hundreds, so I need to be able to carry a lot of bills. The worst case scenario is $1500 in twenties, or 75 bills. My wallet won't close with 50 bills in it. [*] The places I play at don't have any safe boxes where I could leave cash or chips. [*] I need to be able to go to work with my bankroll, so things like the fanny pack this young nerd is wearing won't do:

[/list]Does anyone have a wallet with two pouches that's big enough to hold your bankroll cash?