View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 09:02 PM

Default Re: 2007-08 North Carolina Tar Heels Basketball (San Antonio Here We C

We had about an 8 minute stretch where we showed how good we can be for the first time this season against a halfway decent team.

I realize Hansbrough gives out a lot of punishment, but the last two games, the refs have been swallowing the whistles as he gets hacked everytime he's in the paint. The problem with Tyler right now is that he simply can't pass out of double teams and hasn't improved on this much, if at all, in two+ seasons. The fact that he has 3 assists in 200+ minutes of playing time is a troubling stat.

I'm concerned about what Deon has shown so far this year when I thought he was poised for a monster year. Fat Deon > Skinny Deon at this point.

Finally, the contributions from our perimeter players have been a very good sign so far. Frasor his three nice threes today and Danny Green is becoming a legitimate possibility for an All Conference spot. If the role players outside of the Big 3 (Tyler, Ty, Wayne) continue to play well, it makes our already stellar offense that much better.