View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: 25NL: Min 3-bet pot 3-way

No, the range I put villain on preflop is extremely wide. After he pots the 3-way flop, the range tightens dramatically. Yes, I'm afraid of QQ+, AQ because that's the majority of his range after an unknown min 3-bets and pots the flop; it could be air, obviously, but he's probably not doing it with QJ or 99.

I agree that this is one of the best flops I could hope for hand strength-wise, but he's min 3-bet and shown massive strength on the flop. Are you saying that you should always get it all in with TPGK on dry boards against unknowns? That seems very bad to me. If he's even somewhat reasonable he's never stacking off with worse, so basically if I check-raise I'm hoping he's retarded and will get it all in with QJ, JJ, or AK (which there's no evidence to support). Otherwise, he's folding his air and stacking me with his good hands: Check-raising is essentially spew.

That said, I'm thinking that calling and reevaluating turn would be better if it was a heads up pot because of the time's it's a c-bet, but SB's call confuses the issue. More advice would be highly appreciated.