View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 10:47 PM

Default Re: Completing in the SB in an unraised pot

[ QUOTE ]
I really don't get the purpose of this thread and I think daver summed it up pretty nicely

I'd be glad to start a discussion about which hands can and which hands can't be played though, bc I'm not always sure

never actively thought about it, but I think I play any two connected (45 and up), any reasonable suited cards, any 2 gapper (57 and up) any 3 gapper (7J and up) and any ace, with ~3+ limpers

that's a guesstimate though and it varies, it goes up and down a bit depending on the number of limpers and also the flow of the game, I'd have to think about it some more to be sure

I play considerably less hands from the bb when faced with a single raise for the same number of ppl involved in the pot though, bc our implied odds are not nearly as good

[/ QUOTE ]

me:

any 2 sooted
any 2 connected (except 32 I guess)
any one gappers (46 or higher)
any ace
any 2 8 or higher.
Too lose/tight?

Of course I tighten up a lot if the bb likes to raise. I hate calling w/ like J8o and having the bb raise.

How many of you complete and then fold when the bb raises, or how often do you find this happening? I guess it is the same as calling a raise from the bb or after limping, except your hand usually sucks.