View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:07 PM

Default Re: looking to stake people part 3

I'll throw one up. I played heavily on party about a year ago, beating NL200 and NL400 comfortably with a 25k roll. However a 7 buyin downswing coupled with some real life stuff really crippled me mentally, so I withdrew everything and took a long break.

Fast forward a little while, and I started playing again properly in June. Been playing NL200 with mixed success, June turned out well enough, July was basically breakeven and August was fairly good.

Idealy i'd be staked for NL400 on either FT or Party. I've beaten those limits before (although no data for that as it was ~9 months ago), so i'm confident of doing it again. I'm playing about 40,000 hands a month and with or without staking my goal is to be beating NL400 and NL600 consistently by the end of the year. I'm dedicating as much time as possible to improving my game to make that happen.

Obviously i'm probably not known to most people because I don't post much, which I suppose could be a problem, but there's little I can do about that.

Here's some data/graphs:

August

July

June:

-Andy