View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: Why I don\'t like Bellagio

Here are some better reasons why I hate bellagio:

Floor person for the high limit no limit area is often that asian cougar that can't speak English well. Why in God's name would you hire someone to call out names from a list when they can't speak/understand English well AT ALL.

I tell her my name is "Gabriel". She writes down "Mable". The next night I just tell her my initials (GSC). She writes down "BFE". The next night I tell her my initials are GAB, she writes down DAV. I couldn't find a combination of letters/numbers that she could understand. When I would try to correct her, she would get angry and impatient.

What's even worse is her accent is so thick that you can't understand what she's saying half the time.

The old man that takes names down in the front (low limit) area is a huge dousche. He gets mad at me if I ask any question about the list, switching tables, etc.. They all act like they are doing you a favor by doing their job.

Until recently, you could not get a seat without bribing the floor people. I had my name bumped completely from the list 3 nights in a row a year ago. I was watching the list like a hawk and it would just "mysteriously" disappear while players that had just arrived were immediately given seats at 10/25 NL (Or was it 10/20NL, I don't remember?).

Anyway...In my opinion they have become very complacent and rude to their customers.

Oh, and don't even think about getting a comp - Unless you want to grease a floor person $20 for a voucher that is barely worth the size of the bribe.

That place is crap. Too bad players don't get sick of the B.S. and go to the Wynn where they treat you like they actually want your patronage.

Thank God for Commerce (a.k.a. Poker heaven.)