View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 04:56 AM

Default Re: The Well: nation

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I too suffer from poker ADD. I like to play Full Ring, 6-max, Limit, No Limit, Stud, hi/lo, etc. Do you feel like anything's changed where you're going to actually stick to online NLFR (where you have your highest EV, presumably), or do you think you'll bounce back and forth anymore? Did you find playing different forms kept you fresh, mentally, or was more a waste of time?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, right now my mindset is that i've yoyoed my bankroll up and down too much and this time i'll just grind full ring. i've pretty much figured out that im most suited for full ring; i have a ton of hands there and my natural style makes for a decent winrate.

6 max helped me a lot in postflop hand reading and playing against players like mr donktastic. really opened my eyes about opponents ranges.

i would say right now i expect to continue grinding 1/2 for a few more months, then start adding 2/4 full ring games into my sessions. i'm not sure where my ceiling is with full ring; once i get there if i'm not happy, i'll have enough money to live on that i can start something else from the bottom that will help me achieve my goals.