View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Why 4 People on 4 different Computers can\'t have the Same Statisti

[ QUOTE ]
The moderator has already been notified about this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

So much for just making one post but i feel inclined to respond to this..... My Thread and the detail i talk about isn't trolling or flaming and doesn't imply anything more then " it is impossible to program or run bots/bot programs without the source code for the (Actual Software Development) and the o/s on which this is executed.... If anything this thread should be (Proof) that these people aren't running bots and at most just (Scripts) if anything at all.... Which still couldn't account for the Statistics provided by the op in that (bot-thread) ... My point in making this post was to explain to the public as a (Skilled Programmer) That is would be impossible to do even with the best available programmers and what knowledge is avaailable on the part of what (software and the source code) that only fulltilt could have access to..... I simple am stating that if these were "bots" the only way to get such statistical value as the states posted by the OP in the other thread would be to prpgram the bots into the source code so it would have all the available information to act upon.... So basically the client software that is install on the server that this site operate from would relay info to these bots in the exact same manner and each bot and deal would have a pre-determined outcome... there the Variances and variables of each bot would be reduced to simplicity...... Any skilled BlackHat could do this with ease if had access to the servers and the source code....But like i said.........this is more about the people that were accused before being judged... i'm a skeptic myself but i know for certain there is no way a person could create a bot program that would run un-attended without assistance on it's on and be profitable..... Without the bots being apart of the system structure and have the bots writen into the equation....

Just my 2 cents..... but this could be done on any site....not just fulltilt..... and very highly unlikely they would rish this for a mere $30,000 a month per bot...