View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 05:45 PM

Default Re: ***yankees official offseason thread*****

[ QUOTE ]
It was an honest question. I have been thinking about it since the Yankees lost in the playoffs.

Onlinebeginner, if you're such an activist in this forum, why not make some valid points on this. I haven't read the entire thread and I'm not going to. Redirect me if it has been discussed, but don't try to moderate this thread when I was asking a serious question. I'm asking for the opinions of other sports fans who have more knowledge than I do. Yes, maybe my reference to the Pirates was a little low, but you get the idea.

I saw it with the Atlanta Braves. They won in 1995, and while they were still good for years after, as their team changed dramatically, they started losing touch. As the competitive advantage kicks into gear, worse teams in the past are getting better (Indians, Cubs, Rockies, etc) and the better teams in the past are losing ground (Yankees, Braves...etc).

[/ QUOTE ]

ther are loaded with young pitching, and can sign any free agent they want too....there is a CHANCE that they might not be as GREAT for this coming season... but then there gonna sign santana plus their FA's rrom this year and last... then be even better than they have been