View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Heroes Episode 19 official thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I think its a given that he is able to use super hearing and telekinesis together, as that is the only way he could have know where Peter was in the fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

He sent glassing flying in all directions though, which would indicate that he didn't know where Peter was, and was just hoping to hit something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone confirm this? I stream them since im in the UK so cant without going through the entire episode.

I thought he sent the glass specifically at Peter, as in he knew where he was.

[ QUOTE ]
1) Sylar's original power can't kill anyone. The first guy he bashed his head in to 'see how it works'. From there he used those telekenetic powers to do it cleaner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. Been like half a year since i saw that episode.

Once the season is through im definately going back and revisiting the old episodes. There is probably a tonne of stuff in there that i didnt see first time round. Especially the early stuff with Peter and black chick's father before he died.

That building is the focal point of the entire season it seems.

Also, just how connected is Peter and Nathans parents? Was their dad gifted? Is their mum?

From what has been theorised in the past if a child is born to two 'special' parents they exhibit their power from a really young age - potentially from birth. Both Peter and Nathan developed their powers late in life so only one of their parents could have a gift, if at all. It is assumed it is their mother - her line "i knew before you both did" indicates some kind of psychic power but it could easily be a red herring.

Also there is an interesting situation with Claire. Primatech works for Lindeman. They want to take Claire into their possession. BUT Mrs Petrelli does not want that to happen. This would indicate that at least she and lindeman have no direct communication over Claire and presumably other issues. OR she is working directly against Lindeman.