View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: Official review thread, Tackleberry

Dunkman, thanks for your answers!

To your comments:

18: I was in the BB and had to call 50 for a pot of 150. With a suited A I thought that I might get the implied odds.
31: you´re completely right, I hate minraises, don´t know any more what I did there [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
49: Villain had a WTSD-Rate of 16%, I was sure, that I could steal the pot here if I show strength
51: you´re right, my thinking was that smaller (than avg. raises) before usually either collected the blinds or reduced the field to one opponent, here I got two and was not keen on following on with just my marginal flush draw
153: with the turn I agree - dunno what rode me to check, on the river however I was afraid of the Q - what hand should have called me which I had beaten there?
156: this is a general question, I don´t like to check in position, having the initiative because it telegraphs my strength; if he thinks I make a blatant c-bet instead I even might get a raise from him
229: why? I understand the intention, but I get odds of 4.5:1, have the prolly chance that the hand is checked down and I know that I won´t lose a big pot - because I had to hit the flop very hard if I proceeded.
234: dunno anymore, but I don´t like AJo OOP in general; I either win small (when an A flops and Villain has no A) or I am destined to lose big if an A flops and Villain has AQ/AK. I mostly fold AJo to any raise, when being OOP, even in the BB. Maybe a leak of me.
302: why not? I was sure to stack him if I hit my straight, especially if it was not the diamond card.
... I already searched for the hands but they´re gone [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I had no problem with showing how I lost my stack - if I still knew it - lol
330: interesting, you folded the flop? I thought, getting 5:1 and maybe him having the J with a weaker kicker (as we were HU) would be enough to call ...
350: you´re right in complaining about my drown from 11BB to 4BB without playing a hand, its some time ago so I just can speculate that we were on the bubble and I was overly keen to not bust on the bubble; sometimes (!) a leak of mine, which I have to admit
358: you´re perfectly right
360: with AK having position I am in no need to end the hand preflop, so why not evaluating the flop? the only threat was one of the blinds to join in - maybe I was somehow sure that this wouldn´t happen ... dunno anymore
378: agree
386: me neither [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

By all means, thank you very much for your effort and the precise analysis, this helps me very much (however I am not able to reconstruct many of the hands myself anymore ...).