View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: What to do in Myrtle Beach, SC?

[ QUOTE ]

Dueling Crocodiles @ Broadway at the Beach. Its been years since I went but it was and prob still is a greata dueling piano bar

[/ QUOTE ]

it's called "crocodile rocks" and tip the bartenders well, my sister's one of 'em!

I know a little about MB cuz I used to spring break there as a high schooler, and my sister lives there now.

Uncle Benjamins in North Myrtle is my favorite of the massive seafood buffets, but it was only good the last time I went (it used to be great)

I used to love Peaches Corner burgers when I was a kid, but I don't know if they were actually good or not, compared to restaraunt style burgers now. Dagwood's is a sub place that is worthy of mention for a <$10 meal, huge stacked subs.

people who don't live in Strip Club Meccas like Atlanta tend to enjoy the strip clubs there. They are ok. The Masters is the nicest of the high end SCs, that i've seen. If you don't like your SCs bright and flashy, Tropical Beauties is a cool place, with a lot of ethnic diversity (a high latina %)

If you do enjoy Mini-Golf, you've hit the mother lode. I've never seen a town as prolific or diverse in it's mini-golf.