View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 09:40 PM

Default Re: All My Money Are Belong to Me (NC Thread)

OK, so here's my NETeller story. I see Wooks post about getting our money, so I put in my withdrawl request. Just so happens it is the same day I get an e-mail from Full Tilt about a 50% deposit bonus. I turn to my wife and say, "I think I need to do some bonus whoring again". She's like, "whatever". And I'm like(in the back of my mind), "cool".

So I read the e-mail from FTP and it says I can deposit using a credit card. I'm thinking, well I've tried that in the past and it didn't work, but what the hell, I'll give it another try. Um yeah, it worked, cool.

So I drop $200 on there and get the 50% bonus and log in and try and find a table. I see some 30+% tables with pots>$10 so I open up a couple and buy in for the default. I figure I'd just grind this bonus out at .5/1 and see how it goes. I'm playing my game, taking it easy, winning a few pots and thinking, "Damn, it sure is nice to see some pots over $20 again". I play a few more orbits, win a few more pots and then notice I'm throwing 2 bucks in on the turn and the river. wtf? Holy [censored], I'm playing 1/2. Cool. These guys suck. lol. So I'm up about 40bb and thinking to myself that I need to just take the win and run, but I can't stop playing. My stack keeps swelling and I'm starting to get flashbacks from a year ago. Anyway, I think I ran super hot(well I know I did), but I'm gonna stick with it for a while and see.

Here is my sick ass start:

Sometimes I just flat out love poker. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, btw, my last 7k hands were 6 max. I must say, it has definately improved my game and switching back to full ring is a very nice change of pace.

Thanks Ozi and thanks microers!