View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 03:56 PM

Default Re: Do all guys go through the \"chase is more fun\" stage?

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 27 and starting to hit this stage now. Main reason is I hate the beginning stages of relationships now whereas before they were all the fun. I don't really like going out drinking and meeting people as much as I used to. I have my close circle of friends and I'm content with that. I have a pretty serious girlfriend now and even though I can probably do better, I'm putting some serious thought into just settling in with her out of convenience.

I used to think I'd want to be single until I was 40 and have six girlfriends forever etc. Thats just not practical though unless your whole life is built around chasing tail. If you want to have a normal life and not drink 5 nights a week and be constantly spending loads of your waking hours getting to know women, maintaining relationships with them etc, its just not really possible. Just comes down to it being a ton of effort to be a single dude...and for me thats time better spent making money or traveling or just reading a book. If any of that makes any [censored] sense at all lol

[/ QUOTE ]

geez, i hope she never reads this!!