View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Should Vice Principal Lose Her Job? - (*Warning-Gruesome topic\")

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If she's been warned several times she should not only lose her job but be prosecuted too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody needs to be warned about this even once. People know not to do this even to their dogs. The lady did it knowingly and was unconcerned about her kid to a degree that is truly appalling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent point. Nobody of normal intelligence should need to be warned about this. The fact that she was, and the daycare center even went so far as to put it in their newsletter because they were alarmed, is very shocking. I hadn't thought about her having a narcissistic personality but maybe you're onto something.

I had thought more along the lines of her being so damn focused on her meetings and getting through her "errands" that she completely lost track of the baby. The idea that she has a narcissistic personality kind of makes a little more sense to me now because I was wondering how on earth any woman could be THAT spacey.

Can you imagine anyone, of any socio-economic class, forgetting about an impaired senior citizen in their care and leaving them in a car to die? They would be sent to prison for sure. It would be considered gross neglect and manslaughter.