View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 12:07 AM

Default Re: playing big hands

[ QUOTE ]
You may have the nuts on the flop but it's pretty vulnerable with the FD there.

Villian may have a big pair here and be putting you on an FD so is trying to play the hand aggressively to stop you outdrawing him. On the other hand he could have the big FD with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in which case he's not folding so best to jsut get it in.

I think you need to get this all in on the flop. Especially because a hand like A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] may be able to get away from an all in bet on the turn when the flush comes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Against this opponent at this level i dont think any turn card could make him fold AA.

Lead 3 betting is a good line. Also you can prob just put it in on the first hand I dont think hes folding. Also HU oop you should just fold PF.

As for second hand its pretty standard so far. Sometimes i may check against certain opponents but betting is fine. Its just going to be hard to get a ton of action alot of the time, but occasionally someone will just donk a stack to you here with 66 etc