View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 05:39 AM

Default Prop Bet: 60 lbs in 60 days. Discuss

So like most of you slackers, I've become a fat piece of [censored] over the last few years. Of course not being motivated enough by simple health, I decided I needed a monetary reward for getting back into shape. I met up a with a friend of mine who loves the action and here's what we came up with. I must lose 60 lbs in 60 days to win the bet. I am wagering 500 against his 1500. I can use whatever means necessary and don't have to keep it off for any amount of time.

Here is some basic info. I am 6'0" and when I started this, weighed about 265-270 lbs. I was a week or so into the weight loss when I started to lose motivation so thats when I made the bet. This sucks because its easy to lose the first 10-15 lbs and I made the bet after already losing that...so this will have to be "real" weight loss. We discussed the terms on the evening of 10/31 and on the morning of 11/01, he accepted the bet taking my word that I weighed in at 258.0. So on the morning of 1/1/08 (maybe not 60 days, but that is the day) I must weigh in at 198.0 to win or lose the bet.

I'm about 251 right now...should be interesting.

There are more details, but I'll wait to see if anyone gives a sh!t before I post...I'm hoping this will turn into the "can i hit my friend's fastball" or "do 100000000 pushups" thread...but with my luck, no one will care...