Thread: NL 6max rules.
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 08:11 AM

Default Re: NL 6max rules.

Yes when I wrote my first post in the Micro NL they directed me to the software part and I mistakenly posted it in the Computer technical help section and I apologize for that. But as you can see at the start of this topic someone directed me back to the Micro Nl and that is contradictory from your part too. And btw I didnt find the rules from 2006 here it was on another forum. We all make mistakes but I'm sure you guys have also posted in wrong section too but instead of locking the thread and be rude you guys could just moved the thread and tried and helped as much as you could instead of all you guys mentioning that I posted in the wrong section and calling me dumb because of that. I mean if this was a high stakes player asking for something in the wrong section you guys would have jumped on it instantly and helped him as much as you could and not pointing out the he posted in the wrong section etc. So I think we should forget this and once again i apologize, so if you can help please not and if you can't I'm thankful for you trying to.

Also thank you sam for moving the post to the right place [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

//Deioces