View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Stars VIP Wild speculation

I'm hoping to hear that there will be an increase in the table maximum to 14 or 15.

I also hope that just a little bit of value is added in the 600k-800k VPP range in one way or another to give incentive for those that don't have a shot at elite and plan on reaching/stopping at "the sweet spot" of 500k.

I'm down for whatever Stars decides on the freerolls. That is a promotion mostly targeting lower-tier VIP members and I think it would be best to consider what they want and whether or not the promotion is accomplishing its' objective. If there are a lot of players happy with the current setup then maybe they should keep it?

I think just a couple of these small changes will make a lot of players (myself included) very, very happy. Of course, I already am happy playing at Stars but this would just be "icing on the cake".

What (hopefully small) changes are the rest of you wanting?

EDIT to add:
I also think the increased VPP during non-peak hours is an outstanding idea and I would really like to see something along those lines implemented. Occasionally I play mornings and there aren't as many options for players as there are during evenings because of the drop in traffic. I think something like this could get more games/tables running.