View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 11:37 AM

Default Re: Playing KKKJss HU

Clunker,

That was part of my reasoning with the line. I wasn't shocked it got 3bet and I wasn't uncomfortable taking a flop with this hand in a 3bet pot. Calling the turn PSB is marginal and I just thought I could find a better spot vs this opponent. But if I KNEW I was planning on folding almost any turn bet, should I just muck this fop?

Slap,

Its impossible to be double suited with 3 of a kind in your hand. Obv I'm not happy with the three kings and If I could make one an Ace or Queen I would, but I don't hate the hand either.

If I was planning on felting this flop, then I think raising the turn rather than play it passive and call it down is the right play. If I take the line of semi-bluffing the flop by reraising then folding isn't really an option after that, right?

I actually don't know about 4betting preflop. No idea if this would be a spew or is the standard play. I just like having options when I get it all in preflop and this hand lacks them, so I generally like to see a flop before I commit more money. Not sure if thats the right play though, its just the one I take.