View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Power of Positive Thinking????

[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering how much does the power of positive thinking really have on yourself and the outside world....

I know that if I get a good haircut and a nice shirt, that I feel more confident, I have a better mindset about my life, and then things just seem to go my way.... I would almost consider the mechanics of this situation to happen the vast majority of the time....

On the other hand, lets say I stain my shirt with coffee, or wake up with a nice huge whitehead on my nose that is almost impossible not to notice.... I think about both these things all day, and that everyone else notices them, whether that is true or not.... And thus, my day surely doesn't go as well as I'd like.....

Basically, what is causing the outcomes from the events beforehand??? Is it the confidence in my mind that leads to more beneficial outcomes.... Is it sheer coincidence, even though, these events and their outcomes are the same almost every time.... If it is confidence, how does this have an affect on the outside world in such an advantageous way???

[/ QUOTE ]
Possibly it's your profligate deployment of punctuation marks???