View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 04:11 AM

Default Re: 25k Hands of Total Smashing

[ QUOTE ]
I was only doing that against you because I was messing with you. My stealing range is pretty wide, but it's mostly because I think I can outplay them post-flop. You can beat 1/2 for a decent rate. I'm sure of that. As Scorcho said, it's mostly just waiting around to value bet. Then, you just try and avoid about half the deck 2x as 3 people call you down after donk betting into you in a multiway pot with 2nd pair. If you're 1 pair hands aren't holding up, then you're going to run badly. If it makes you feel better I just dropped about 125BB tonight at 1/2 and I think I was playing my best.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do your post-flop agg. numbers look like?

I feel I'm too passive sometimes. Not necessarily because I'm seeing monsters, but because since people tend to play nutty heads-up, I rather induce bluffs than induce them to fold. Also, I don't like creating tough decisions for myself with 2nd and 3rd pair type hands. Because when I usually checkraise out of the blinds with a strong hand, they auto 3 bet me. I don't like being put in that situation with marginal hands.

On the other hand, since they don't fold, I should be taking the lead more.

Still trying to figure out a comfortable balance between the two.