View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 04:49 PM

Default Re: ***yankees official offseason thread*****

[ QUOTE ]
Could you agree with me more? Girardi was a huge red-ass when he played with the Yanks, hopefully they remember how volatile he can be. And that marlins team had a lot of talent, did Girardi hit Ugga's homers for him? 200 innings isn't a measure of pitcher abuse, with young pitchers it can be the increase in innings from one year to the next but the front office could be concerned about signs of fatigue that lead to injury. Girardi failed, he was due to be fired by Beinfest regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what years did you play with Girardi? I never heard of Girardi having a temper or being volatile. Please tell us all the source of your inside information.

No one predicted the Marlins would do anywhere near as good as they did last year. Of course there was some hidden talent, but the consensus remains that Girardi did a very good job at managing the young team.

He was fired for pissing off management and particularly the principle owner. The team admitted that (or at least that it was because of personality conflicts). Stop making up crap to support your arguments. If you have sources, provide them.

I don't know how the new management structure will end up working itself out.

And clearly you don't either.