View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Halo 3: Always matched against people much better

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I play Social because Serious Biddness people suck at life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you find that there is a wide range from the worst player playing and the best? I don't like that about social. I'd rather play people that are about my skill level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea there is a much wider range, but i prefer the people who play Social much more. I don't care about rankings i just want to have fun and having people scream "R34 GET TO THE BACK [censored] DOOR!!! MOVE IT!!! HAUL ASS!!!!! GHOST INCOMING!!!!!" over and over again is not my idea of fun. I have no problem with people helping out and such, but when its forceful and they respond with Gym Class Hero yelling it gets old very fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have honestly never been a part of a game like this. Most of the time people don't talk at all which is very frustrating, but I find that when people do talk (and not the 12 yr olds that won't shut the f up) it's mostly 'guy has a sword by the green room' or 'guy is invisible w/ the rocket launcher by the invisibility'. I kinda wish I had someone who would take charge and try to win as a team...