View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Dumb people you\'ve slept with?

[ QUOTE ]
I've had over 100 one night stands easily and probably 75% of them were with dumb girls. I'm married now, so the one nighters are few and far between but the best was when a girl and I would wake up and I would make up different excuses for why they had to leave NOW and they would believe them. The most far out was when I told a girl that a squirrel chewed through the phone line and she had to leave immediately because I had to go to the phone company because I was expecting an extremely important phone call. She knew I had a cell phone and didnt even question it. I gave her my old number that was no longer in service and when I saw her out again, she said she called but the number wasnt in service. I told her that the squirrel caused a ton of damage and our phone line still wasnt working.

[/ QUOTE ]

so not only are you fulla poo....but ur a cheater too?? and claim to be a multi time cheater?? awesome!! u are soooo cool!! There are no words for what I think u are...

and the girl probably didnt buy the excuse...she just didnt care enough to question it...

Side note: Im usually the dumb girl...ill go ahead and say it before everyone else does [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]