View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 11:02 PM

Default Re: The Article I Promised Is Now In Our Magazine

[ QUOTE ]
I was criticized a few months ago for not speaking up on the internet bill. I replied that I didn't feel like my field of expertise justified my taking a stance on the legalities or technicalities surrounding it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that criticism was completely without merit...

You making a [censored] living writing about and playing poker! What the [censored]?! Your "field of expertise" was/is being threatened by overzealous legislators. Yeah, clearly the right move is to tuck tail and hide in a corner...we're very proud of you.

Of course I don't speak for everyone else...these are just my feelings on the crickets from the 2+2 leadership. Mason's "statement" fiasco would have been hysterical if it wasn't so sad. It's all inspired me to write a book, "The Theory of Having a Pair".

To give credit where credit is due...your insight has helped me become a far better poker player than I could have imagined. This board has simply built upon that foundation. None of it possible without you. It's just a damn shame I can't find a game to showcase those talents.