View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 11:29 AM

Default Re: Brotherhood - Showtime

I like it a lot. Obviously, it isnt on the same level as other crime dramas like The Wire and the Sopranos, but it is still very good IMO. I very much look forward to Sunday nights with this show and Dexter.

******Spoliers*****

Coming into this season, I wasnt sure how they were gonna handle what happened to Michael. I didnt know if he was dead or paralyzed or what and I was worried that the show would suffer too much if so. So I'm happy with what they did with his character. His health is still an issue, but he continues to kick ass much like before. I like the storyline with Deco as Freddy's inside man. That scene is the whorehouse last week was pretty cool.

Speaking of Freddy though, I've always had a hard time seeing him as much of a badass. He is short, fat, and just not very intimidating IMO. Jackie Aprile shouldve taken care of him a few episodes ago. I really never understood why Michael didnt wipe him out last year when he had the chance. I do think that is where it is heading this season though, with Colin as his right hand.

I also love Annabeth Gish and wish she would take her clothes off some more like she did at the beginning of the first season. Tommy's mistress cant hold a candle to her in the looks department.