View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 09:04 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You continue to give the impression of someone who simply posts whatever he feels like without actually bothering to read what he's responding to.

[/ QUOTE ]
ding ding ding

...which means eskimonk is a villager this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am hating metareads in this game, OH, but doesn't monk post the same way whatever his role?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is stuff you really gotta get away from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Every game I've played, I've successfully found villagers using just about all in-game stuff. All the FPS [censored] served no purpose except to confuse the village. In the endgames, people insisting on metareads completely ignored ingame stuff and were wrong.

People change from game to game. Their lives change. They are busy one day, not so busy the next. They try not to be predictable, some of them.

[ QUOTE ]
Being player-specific matters so damn much. You read me and gt1t the same way, you're never going to get a good bead on anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

We're going to have to agree to disagree. Obv. you are going to be right to some extent, but you are exaggerating how much in my view.

[ QUOTE ]
And no one's unreadable (well, maybe shorty is, but he's not here).

[/ QUOTE ]

You can find people relatively unreadable.

And fwiw, monk is different in this game from any other I've played with him. How should I interpret that? In the other games, he had different roles. How do I think about that?