View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:26 AM

Default As a sports enthusiast

I love sports as much as I love poker. I do not bet on sports the most I do is fantasy football. You LOL'D at evangical groups (very bold stance to take in the online community, almost as controversial as saying you don't like president bush) but you failed to read the OP's reference to profesional sports being against it. in europe, the spanish (or italian) entire soccer league had to be shut down due to the players gambling.
My point? look its an extremely complicated issue.... but don't be so naive as to think this legislation is going away any time soon. The head of the PPA D'mato is a known degenerate and one of my good friends was his political aide for many years and the stories I could tell you about this guy are endless.. and if I know, so do ppl in washington. the PPA is going nowhere fast. The U.S. government has a vested interest in monitoring gambling for a variety of reasons most notably proper taxation and previous control by organized crime.
anyways thats my 2 cents...
ps. the only reason im even writing to this thread is that instead of a good debate on the updated status of the OP it degenerated into the religious bashing that it did.

let the mockers come out to mock
and those with clear minds write it contrast/support